Job Role: Studio Assistant
Contract: Part Time, 3 days a week Start date: ASAP
Design by Jo Bee Ltd. is an award winning interior design practice based in the heart of Ilkley, West Yorkshire. Working on both high end residential and commercial interior design projects; we are in need of our first permanent team member to assist with the day to day running of the studio.
The successful applicant will have a key role in a growing creative business. You will be part of a dynamic studio environment, working closely with Jo on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for someone highly organised with a positive disposition who takes the initiative and gets things done. Our studio is in the heart of the design hub of Ilkley, making it an exciting place to work.
• Development of organisational tools for the busy studio
• Use of Xero for invoicing & accounting
• Liaising with multiple companies for samples/ quotes/ trade account applications
• Organising the studio before and following client meetings
• General business errands (i.e. collecting things from the framers for example or returning samples to companies)
• Client & on-site/tradesmen communications
• Managing customer's orders
• Sometimes attending site meetings
• Local to Ilkley
• Driving licence and car
• Experience in an operational role or personal assistant role
• Highly organised problem solver with a keen attention to detail
• Friendly, positive, reliable and an adaptable team player
• Forward thinking with regards to technology
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• Experience/ interest in the interior design industry
• Knowledge of Xero and google docs
£TBC dependent on experience.
Applications close 6th May 2022.
HOW TO APPLY
Please see below.
To apply click the link below and please send your CV and a covering letter or email firstname.lastname@example.org